Last Updated on
I’ve teamed up with 4 other School Librarians to give you some shopping tips for using the Teachers Pay Teachers website to your advantage! Many of us have tight budgets in our school libraries, so it’s important to save money whenever we can! Take a look at these tips for using TpT…
It’s a Blog Hop!
You can start at the top and hop on to the next blog at the end of each post. Or you can choose the topics that are interesting to you below:
- That Library Girl, aka Julie Olson, will let you know why you should be clicking that little green “Follow Me” star!
- Cari White of Library Learners will remind you of the importance of leaving feedback on your TpT purchases!
- Back at That Library Girl, Julie explains the “TpT for Schools” program!
- Leigh at Mrs. Readerpants has lots of great ideas for TpT gift cards!
- Here at The Trapped Librarian, I’ve got a tutorial for your ratings and comments and some info about the Q & A tab for TpT products!
- Diane at Fifth in the Middle will give you some tips for using your TpT Wish List and she’s got some great ideas for organizing your prior purchases and freebie downloads!
After you’ve read the posts, be sure to enter the Rafflecopter for a chance at a TPT Giftcard!
This group of Teacher Librarians are smart shoppers, aren’t they?? I hope you’ve found some new tips to help you save money as you shop on the Teachers Pay Teachers website!
Be well and have fun!