Last Updated on July 29, 2015 by Laura
- The Genesis User Profile uses an image associated with a Gravatar account. You can get one for free at gravatar.com. You can choose to use “custom text” or display your author profile in the Genesis User Profile; it can be connected to any page on your site.
- The Simple Social icons have been added. You will need to add links to your own social media accounts.
- The Genesis eNews Extended plugin has been added to your site. If you wish to offer a subscription service, or plan on sending newsletters, you will need to connect this to a third party service, such as Feedburner, MailPoet, or MailChimp. I like Feedburner for ease of use if you just want to automatically send out an email to your readers, notifying them of a new post, but if you want more functionality, and want to send newsletters, then take a look at MailChimp.
- I may or may not have added “demo” content (depending on your request). You can delete that at any time. Go to Dashboard > Posts > All Posts > select the posts, and then delete them.
- The same is true of the Ad Space widgets throughout the site; if you requested dummy content be added, I added in some ad space to your site. You can replace it with your own advertising. Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets > remove the content from the various widgets (location will depend on which theme you are using).
Did you know I write tutorials for common support (and non-support) questions. Please visit my site at (here) to learn more.
For support questions, please visit our support forum at: https://prettydarncute.com/forum-index/